First Baptist Irving

Nearly-Wed and Newlywed Couples

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wear your feelings

Hey Rolling Stone Peeps,

I came across Union 28 Marriage Apparel today. First I like their clothes. They have cute shirts like this:


I love telling others how awesome my husband is, now I can just wear it! 











Even precious baby clothes!





But my favorite thing about them is their Mission:



You can go HERE to read more about their company. There is an article that goes in great detail about why they started Union 28. They are all about encouraging marriages, and they felt God was leading them to do this through their t-shirts. 


They even have Marriage Tip Monday!  Here's just a sample: 

Something Old & Something New: Go on your first or favorite date again, then go on a totally new date the next week. (Idea: Visit a farm or orchard to pick blueberries or another fruit in season and get ice cream afterwards.) 



1 comment: