First Baptist Irving

Nearly-Wed and Newlywed Couples

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Couples Devotionals

Bobby and I have discovered that our marriage is so much stronger and healthier when we have some type of devotional to read together. I thought I would share the ones we have read, and some others that we will read in the future. We like the ones that give you discussion questions or topics. That really makes us start talking, even if we don't want to! :-)  If you and are spouse are not in the Word and praying together already, I challenge you to start this week!


(This was our first book to read and we really liked it!)












( I love the 5 Love Languages book, so I think I will want to try this. It doesn't look like it has discussion topics, but I bet you could think of some)






Please comment if you have any good ones y'all have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment