First Baptist Irving

Nearly-Wed and Newlywed Couples

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Planning your Marriage

We wrapped up our last unit by hearing from The Stamps and their mission work. We had a great time at The Durham's house for a class cookout. I don't think anyone took pictures, we were too busy eating and talking! I hope you all had a great time, I know I did.

Sunday October 23rd we start our new unit:
"Planning Your Marriage" - it will be a study that goes through the end of the year to share very practical wisdom from scripture and other couples about how to lay the foundation for your marriage for the next 50 years. 

I am so excited about this! I love being married and I love my husband, so anything that is going to bring the two of us closer to Christ and each other is awesome in my book. I hope that you will join us on Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment